Garage Heaters

Latest Garage Heater News

Wellington household escapes flames dog, puppies do not
Investigators think the 12:35 am hearth at 2266 E. 5700 South in Wellington was sparked by a room heater the household had left on in their garage to maintain the dog and its puppies warm by means of the evening. Cordova said the property was fully engulfed in flames
Examine a lot more on Salt Lake Tribune

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks

Categorised as: Garage Heaters


Comments are closed.