HiFlame Epa Approved Wood Burning Stove HF905U, Small
- Epa and Washington state certified, Omni tested, a non-catalytic wood burning stove
- Fits 6″ stove pipe, top or rear flue outlet, based on your house, max log length 12″
- Designed with a high-tech firebox to create a clean room, air washed door design for clean glass
- 5 year limited warranty, rapidly and efficiently shipment and service
Shetland is a small and smart wood burning stove of contemporary European styling. It features state of the art clean burn pre-heated tertiary air, which wrings out every last bit of heat form your fuel. The great efficiency, the convenience of a top flue and an exquisite look make it a perfect room heater.
List Price: $ 657.21
Price: $ 623.75
Magnetic Stove Thermometer Oven Temperature Meter for Wood Burning Stoves Gas Stoves Pellet Stove Stoves Avoid Stove Fan Damaged by Overheat
Monitor & Optimize Your Stove Efficiency
-Monitor temp from 100-800°F(40-425°C).
-Pointer in the “Optimum Performance”,where the fuel consumption,heat output is at its most efficient.
-“Creosote Buildup” indicates a temp that is too low,which can cause creosote and tar deposits in the stove and chimney.
-“Overheat” indicates a too hot temp,it’s risks of stove/chimney/stove fan damage.
-Magnet attaches the thermometer to the stove
-Place the thermometer on the stove pipe 18”(45CM) above the stove.
-For Single wall flue pipe only,if not,it can also be placed on the stove top or the side.
- Magnetic stove thermometer,can be placed on stove top or side,and on single wall flue pipe
- Monitor temperature from 100-800°F(40-425°C)
- Stainless material,diameter 63mm,net weight 38g,blister package
- Monitor&optimize stove efficiency,to avoid the stove fan damaged by overheat
- Aluminum dial,Brass pointer,back with magnet,metal handle,Bimetal thermometer sensor
Categorised as: Stoves