Pellet Basket, Alternative Heating Source Using Wood Pellets in Your Wood Stove or Fireplace
A pellet basket is a metal basket that sits inside a woodstove and burns wood pellets; eliminating the need for electric and natural gas. Pellet baskets are a lower – cost alternative to pellet stoves. Simply place the basket in your wood stove, fill it with wood pellets, light the pellets with gel firestarter. Add more pellets, when needed. Scoop the hot pellets to one side with a metal scoop, add new pellets next to the hot pellets. The hot pellets will ignite the new pellets. Always adjust your flue for a safe working temperature.
- Dimensions are 17″ Wide X 8″ Deep X 9.5″ High
- Basket weights 16 lbs and holds 16 lbs of wood pellets
- 1/4 inch thick, non – perforated
- Heavy Duty All Welded
- 7 Day Return Policy. Customer responsible for all shipping charges.
- Thru-The-Wall 3″ Type L Pellet Kit
- Vent system for pellet stove applications
- Designed for horizontal installations only
- Appliance’s flue gases must not exceed 570 F
Thru-The-Wall 3″ Type L Pellet Kit. Vent system for pellet stove applications. Designed for horizontal installations only. This kit includes one pipe adaptor, one wall thimble, one tee with cleanout, five 1′ pipe lengths, one wall strap, one 90 elbow and one horizontal cap. Appliance’s flue gases must not exceed 570 F.
List Price: $ 239.00
Find More Pellet Stove Products
Categorised as: Stoves